Can STC30 Cure Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a very contagious virus which causes a respiratory disease known as COVID-19 (short for Coronavirus Disease 2019).
It was first detected in China in December 2019. Since that time, it has spread rapidly to almost every other country in the world.
The virus is spread mostly through tiny droplets ejected from the nose and mouth when people sneeze or cough. When an infected person sneezes or coughs, these droplets that are ejected may contain the virus and if these droplets are inhaled or somehow get into the eyes or mouth of an uninfected person then that person becomes infected.
Also, these droplets can remain active for hours and even days in the air and sometimes settle on surfaces where other uninfected persons can pick it up by touching these surfaces. That person can then spread it when they shake hands or touch other people or surfaces from where even more people can pick it up.
Note should be taken though that the virus cannot get into the body directly through the skin that is why it is important to always wash your hands and avoid touching your face because a person gets infected when the virus infested droplets or particles come in contact with the inner lining of the eyes, nose or mouth.
This is the reason why frequent and thorough washing of hands is very important in the prevention of coronavirus infection because even if the virus gets on your hands, you can still prevent yourself from getting infected by washing your hands or using the recommended alcohol based sanitizer (or even bleach solution made up of 5 parts water and one part bleach).
So far there is no known specified treatment or cure for the disease and there is no known vaccine to prevent people from getting infected although billions of dollars are being poured into serious research into the development of both a vaccine and a cure and so far much progress has been made.
The fact that there is so far no World Health Organisation treatment and vaccine recommended for the disease has put a lot of people into panic causing many countries to institute lockdowns where a majority of the citizens are compelled to stay indoors for weeks and even months.
In the midst of the pandemic, many people who are familiar with Superlife STC30 supplement and all its wondrous uses especially in the treatment and cure of chronic diseases have also begun to wonder whether Superlife STC30 can be used to treat, cure or prevent coronavirus.
Does STC30 Cure CoronaVirus COVID-19?
The answer is: “Kind of”.
You see, STC30 on its own cannot prevent or cure COVID-19 just like that. But when used in combination with other preventive actions or medicines it can drastically reduce the possibility of catching the virus and also drastically reduce the severity of symptoms and greatly improve your chances of getting cured.
That is why STC30 is highly recommended both for treatment and for prevention of COVID-19. And that is why many doctors are now giving it to their patients as part of treatment or prevention of coronavirus.
Why is STC30 Effective Against Coronavirus COVID-19?
It is well documented and widely known that one of the main reasons why Superlife STC30 works so well with treating diseases, even chronic ones, is because of the immune boosting properties of the drug. Lots of testimonies abound regarding the effectiveness of the supplement for many kinds of diseases, even chronic ones. See some testimonies here.
Scientists have also established that those people who suffer most and are most at risk of chronic symptoms and death from coronavirus are people who have weak immune system either due to old age or due to existing health conditions and other chronic illnesses.
Putting two and two together, it becomes easy to see that since STC30 is so good at boosting the immune system, it can be a very strong weapon against coronavirus.
This is not just a guess because some COVID-19 survivors who happen to also be taking Superlife STC30 reported very mild symptoms while some people while so far among people who were already taking STC30 for other purposes before the coronavirus outbreak, none has caught the virus.
How to Prevent CoronaVirus with STC30
As mentioned above, using STC30 together with other recommended preventive measures can reduce the likelihood of being infected to as low as 1%, which means that using this strategy, one can protect themselves from catching the virus in the most efficient way currently available, especially since there is as yet no vaccine that is certified to guarantee 100% immunity.
To use STC30 for the prevention of Coronavirus, do the following:
- Take one sachet of STC30 daily (this is very important to boost your immunity and ready your body to fight against any possible infection). In addition, do the following:
- Do a self check every morning to see if you have been infected. The self check is very easy. Hold your breath for 10 seconds. If you can do this without coughing or feeling discomfort in your chest or abdomen then you most likely have not been infected. Do this every morning.
- Stay indoors as much as possible. In areas where there is no lockdown in place, limit going out and mingling with people to the barest minimum.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds. Do this as often as possible, especially after being in close contact with other people or after handling money or touching surfaces that are touched by many other people.
- Where you do not have access to soap and water, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Use this to clean your hands as often as possible especially after coming in contact with people or surfaces that may have been contaminated or exposed to public access and usage.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose properly in a waste bin, after which you should use a hand sanitizer or wash your hands thoroughly. If you do not have a tissue, bend your arm inwards at the elbow and cough or sneeze into the inner corner of your elbow. Doing this will prevent the droplets from being sprayed out into the air or onto surfaces or other people.
- Practice social distancing whereby you keep a distance from other people of at least six feet all around especially when outdoors.
- Wear a face mask when going outside. If you do not have a professional mask, you can also use a home-made mask or even at least cover your nose and mouth with a thick cloth or scarf.
- Avoid touching your face because if it happens that the virus is already in your hands, touching your face will put it in a position to infect you because the virus cannot enter the body through your hands or through the skin, it can only infect you when it makes contact with the wet mucous surfaces lining the inside of the eyes, nostrils or mouth.
- Drink water often so that any virus that may be in your mouth but not yet absorbed into the body can be washed down into the stomach where it is destroyed by the stomach acid.
- Take vitamin C supplements and drink lots of fruits and vegetables together with light or heavy exercise. Light exercise can be walking around the neighbourhood for 15 to 30 minutes, or climbing up and down stairs 20 times or skipping or jumping 20 times or jogging on the spot for 5 to 10 minutes or marching in place with your knees high for 5 to 10 minutes every day). The purpose of the exercise is really just to keep your heart pumping at least once a day. The more exercise you can do, the better.
Doing all of the above in addition to taking STC30 once daily can help to drastically reduce the possibility of you getting infected, however, for people with very weak immune system, this may not be enough and they may still get infected.
If this happens to you, fear not because there is a treatment that involves using STC30 and it has been said to work very well and even rid your body of the virus. Before we look at this treatment, let us see some of the common signs and symptoms of coronavirus disease.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Persistent and continuous dry cough
- Fever and chills
- Sore throat
- General weakness
- Muscle and joint pains
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing (feels like you are drowning or suffocating)
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Coughing up blood
- Some people have also reported a loss of sense of smell and taste
- When the disease has worsened, there may be development of pneumonia and kidney problems and serious difficulty breathing
Note that about 25% of infected people do not exhibit any symptoms and most people who get infected only experience mild symptoms while only a small percentage experience severe symptoms.
Treating COVID with STC30 and Other Drugs
To treat coronavirus, doctors who have used it to cure their patients recommend the following:
Take two sachets of STC30 daily for 15 days, drink lots of warm water frequently (avoid cold water and cold environments) and where possible combine it with the suggested medications below:
Take the following together with two sachets of STC30 daily for 5 days: Hydroxychloroquine 200mg thrice a day for 5 days; Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days; Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days and 2 tablets of paracetamol or aspirin 3 times a day for 5 days.
For children ages 5 to 12, use half of this dosage (i.e 100mg chloroquine thrice a day, 250 mg azithromycin twice a day, 1 tablet of paracetamol thrice a day) and maximum 40 mg of Zinc sulphate while for children less than 5 years old, use one quarter of the above dosage and maximum 20 mg of zinc sulphate.
A word of caution: The suggestion above has not been officially approved by world health authorities because tests are still being carried out but medical doctors in countries like the USA, France, China and some middle-eastern and African countries are using it with success as part of experimental trials.
Below is a video that explains more about COVID-19 and other recommended preventive measures.
Where to Buy STC30Buying in Nigeria
If you are not in Nigeria, you will need to locate a Superlife member in your country. We are currently compiling a list of members and sellers in other countries so let us know which country you are from in the comments below.
Price of STC30 The price of STC30 varies depending on the seller and the country. Click the following link for prices of STC30 in various countries around the world:STC30 price in Various Countries (Click Here)
Medical Disclaimer: The opinions in this article are for informationation purposes and do not constitute medical advice. Please consult a registered physician before taking action based on the information found on this webpage.
Follow Us for More STC30 Info:Twitter: